Competent transfer pricing consultancy can only be provided by a tax consultant taking into account the implications of international tax law.
The following fundamentally applies:
The more internationally a company operates, the more complex are the tax regulations to be observed and the risks to be checked.
In particular, we offer the following consultancy services in the context of international tax law:
- German Controlled Foreign Corporations (CFC) Regulations: Recognising, avoiding or optimising
- Consultancy on the reduction of foreign withholding taxes as well as carrying out of applications for refund with the Federal Central Tax Office (Bundeszentralamt für Steuern)
- Consultancy on cross-border loss offsetting
- Identification of tax risks for your representative office, permanent establishment, commercial agency or subsidiary, inbound and outbound, if necessary with the help of foreign consultants
- Assistance with all complex issues regarding the taxation of permanent establishments, especially in construction and assembly permanent establishments
- Exit taxation
- Consultancy on all questions regarding double taxation agreements
- Organisational consultancy on the use of tax-saving potentials